Bringing you the best stanced cars on the internet!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

JDM Honda Inspire Conversion (Mugen, Modulo, and more!)

7:16 PM By No comments


Honda Accords hold a special place in my heart.  I stumbled across a massive build thread on the V6 Performance forum.  Original post can be found here.

I cannot believe how beautiful this 7th Gen Honda Accord turned out.  According to the poster, the color is MonteCarlo blue Metallic from the E92 BMW M3.  I wish I could post more pictures here, but there would be too much to post, as I think every pictures shows something unique to this build.  Every single part that he put on the car, he took a picture of.  From the Inspire headlights, to the wheels, to the exhaust, he's got it in the thread he posted on. 



Credit V6 Performance

0 comments:

Post a Comment